- iPod and noise isolating headphones - it's the best way to deter sales people, chatty people and annoying people.
- Glasses - I'm not really blind, but I have to use them occasionally when driving or if I'm just trying to look smart.
- Lipbalm - My dog usually eats all my lip balm, so I end up using whatever I get free or is a gift. This lip butter is from a Korres skincare set.
- Wallet - I received this Gucci wallet for a birthday many years ago. It's still holding up pretty well so I don't think I'll be changing it for a long while.
- Field Notes - Like they say, "I'm not writing it down to remember it later, I'm writing it down to remember it now!"
Tagged - The Five Essentials
This should be fun. Jennifer of Grey Garden tagged me to post my five daily essentials. I think it's a more streamline take on the 'What's In Your Bag' viral tags so I shall happily oblige. As I mentioned before, I hate carrying bags and find myself usually stashing things into my jeans, coat or shirt pockets. I guess if there's any aspect of my life that is truly minimalistic, I would say the answer lies in my purse! Anyway, these are the five items I try to bring with me everywhere I go - either in my Kanken when I go to school, in my JW Hulme Mini Legacy for everyday use or in my PS1 when I'm feeling a little dressy. I won't tag anyone at the end of the post because everyone I know has done one of these, but if you haven't yet, feel free to do it and then post a link in the comments section.