Image: Dieppa Restrepo
- Frances May is having their 3rd anniversary sale: 30% off EVERYTHING in store. They have an excellent selection of Rachel Comey and APC gear. Promo expires today.
- Osama bin Laden is dead, so hopefully we can get out of Afghanistan stat.
- Creatures of Comfort has tons of new Etoile by Isabel Marant items in for spring. Unfortunately, it's phone order only. I never quite understood the designer boho chic appeal, but the Clark jacket is looking mighty fine (p/s: user: imcoc password: isabel).
- I went to Spokane over the weekend for the 35th Annual Bloomsday run. I ended up being a sloth and walking most of the way. I should train and do 9 minute miles next year (wishful thinking).
- Totokaelo has a massive restock of Dieppa Restrepo shoes, and I just couldn't resist snagging a pair of those ubiquitous camel Calis.
- I think my wedding registry is going to have a bottle of 21 year old The Macallan on it, alongside some Mud Australia dinnerware service for six. Pretty!
- Bad Lip Reading has a new take on the Justin Bieber/Rascal Flatts video of 'It Could Be Me'. It's called 'Hot Jumping Beans' and it's all kinds of funny.
- Mother's Day is this weekend and if you're looking for a great last minute gift, West Elm's Hanging Glass bubbles are excellent for garden parties and hanging on the balcony. Get a cluster of them and put in little LED diodes. Pretty!
- Also, if you're in need of nice summery tote bag for the park, these FEED/NEST totes are really sturdy and pretty, in a gorgeous ikat fabric made by Guatemalan artisans. Proceeds from sales of the totes (about $10.50) go towards food programs for Guatemalan children. I don't usually shop at American Eagle, but these bags are for a good cause and they really are very well made.